IGNORED

St. Louis Im calling you out!

Chris Moss Acid

Its going to be a Good game tonight, with the blues fresh off a 5-0 win over the ducks, and a double over the red wings at the beginning of the season and 2 losses to mediocre teams look hot, and look like they beat bigger teams and lose to smaller teams and for the pens with MAF on a hot streak of 7-0-0 and only 1 loss this season (to phoenix) its going to be fierce game, and one im looking forward too quite a bit.

With the pens its refreshing to see the likes of billy guerin Kennedy, cooke, dupbois, and believe it or not mike rupp take centre stage of a power scorer and solid 3rd and checking lines, the pens don't need to solely rely on crosby or malkin, although the malkin crosby show is still there but subtlety in force. very intresting.

PLAYER TO WATCH

3913961.jpg

marc andre fleury!

20 minutes till puck drop

I'm going to the Blues game on friday. That'll make my 4th free game this year, after never even watching it on TV my entire life. Hockey live is one of the only sports I can enjoy without being bored to tears.

i dont plan on going to the states anytime soon. but ill hit you up 4 sure if im ever over there :)

tonight kaens hockey cherry has been popped. were drinking beer watching the pens game. very enjoyable

Archived