IGNORED

Do you ever suspect watmms mods are working for the NWO?

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hubbard

About a year or so ago someone mentioned chemtrails at the pub, i didnt have a clue what they were on about and wasn't all that intersted tbh. Then one morning a few months back i woke up early to see a weird trail in the sky, so i decieded to keep an eye on the sky for most of the day. I took pictures as the day progressed and sure enough planes were coming back on themselves, making x patterns and generally creating a thick smog. E.T and anyone thats intersted/wants to take the piss can do so by checking them out here -

http://s900.photobucket.com/albums/ac205/augustus_dub/

Some mates have said "oh you're into chemtrails?" like it's a fucking hobby or something. I'd rather it wasnt going on, but it is, all over the world. As well as a lot of other stuff you mentioned E.T, not sure about mods being agents, but then im not on here oftern and you'd probably be in a better position to comment on that sort of thing if your keeping track of whats being said/going on/stuff edited or whatever?.

fucking lol at chemtrails and that shit.

Exactly ! OH NO PLANES MAKE TRAILS WHEN THEY GO PAST. GO NORTH. GET TIN HAT. WEAR TIN HAT. CRY IN CORNER AT FUTILITY OF OWN LIFE.

Choasmachine: I think ET is getting too close to the truth, should we pull the plug on this one....

Archived