IGNORED

TB-303 Acid Odyssey

Guest Ramses

Very good (favorited it). I'm extremely jealous of your equipment, and the fact that you have equipment. Maybe once I'm out of high school and college I can afford to buy myself a 303 with a 707 or something.

Great knob twiddling, I look forward to hearing more. The part when the apple kicks in is cool. haha

Very good (favorited it). I'm extremely jealous of your equipment, and the fact that you have equipment. Maybe once I'm out of high school and college I can afford to buy myself a 303 with a 707 or something.

Great knob twiddling, I look forward to hearing more. The part when the apple kicks in is cool. haha

Thanks Xyrofen! I encourage you to sell any miscellaneous stuff you have collecting dust around the house in a garage sale or on craigslist. I too am in high school and I was able to buy a 303 off of eBay from turning stuff that doesn't get any use into instruments I make love to by the hour. Sure, in the big picture, you aren't making profit. You will probably get about half what you paid for the items. But, that half is actually being utilized. I am always on the prowl for gear in estate sales locally. Estatesales.net will put you in touch with all the ones coming up in your area. You can contact the conductors of the sales to see if they have any vintage keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, or, as I ask, "any box with ROLAND written on it". One of my favorite dreams is that I am able to pick up a Jupiter JP8 in its box from an oblivious salesman for like $50.

Cheers man,

-Chris

I saw a TR-606 on Craigslist a couple weeks ago, but didn't have the $350 for it. I plan to look for them and buy them eventually, mostly for hobby of course, but *shrug*.

Definitely! In my electronic group, me and a buddy run the 303 and x0x together.. typically with the 303 handling the low grinds and the x0x handling the squelch.

Hey awepittance thanks for being honest. My coming videos are more formulaic.. more so the making of my actual tracks, not just freeform. Maybe you'll like those.

and thanks for the bump, Brandi!

-Chris

Archived