IGNORED

Interesting melanoma vaccine success

delet...

wiping out all tumours. >link

The technique may have powerful advantages over surgery and chemotherapy, and may also be useful in combination with existing therapies. It only targets tumor cells, avoiding collateral damage elsewhere in the body. And, much as an immune response to a bacterium or virus generates long-term resistance, researchers anticipate that cancer vaccines will generate permanent and bodywide resistance against cancerous cells, providing durable protection against relapse.

Mooney said the new approach’s strength lies in its ability to simultaneously regulate the two arms of the human immune system: one that destroys foreign material, and one that protects tissue native to the human body. The implant-based vaccine recruits several types of dendritic cells that direct destructive immune responses, creating an especially potent anti-tumor response.

“This approach is able to simultaneously upregulate the destructive immune response to the tumor while downregulating the arm of the immune system that leads to tolerance,” Mooney said. “In cancer, this latter arm is typically a limiting feature of immunotherapies, since it can extinguish vaccine activity and afford tumors a degree of protection.”

seems to be quite a bit of cancer cures, and if theyre legit, it puzzles me why they arent being used <Conspiracy> DEY DONT WANT NO CURE COS WERLD IS OVERPOPULATED </conspiracy>

another one that claims to have cured cancer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZNMDDdZybk

drug companies make a lot of money from chemotherapy. Why would they want cancer cured?

I hear some people have had success with fighting cancer just by changing their diet. Apparently if you cut off everything that cancer feeds on you increase your chances of beating it by shitloads. It's a mostly vegetable diet I think.

seems to be quite a bit of cancer cures, and if theyre legit, it puzzles me why they arent being used <Conspiracy> DEY DONT WANT NO CURE COS WERLD IS OVERPOPULATED </conspiracy>

another one that claims to have cured cancer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZNMDDdZybk

scientists may discover cures, but they need to be tested and then approved by the fda for human consumption. and that takes a really fucking long time. lobbyists from pharmaceutical companies don't help move along the process either.

Guest ZeroHour

for the record I wasn't attacking the cures, or conspiratists

i do personally believe that "the powers that be" do want depopulation, and i do believe that big pharmaceutical companies wont produce cancer cures because they do get a hell of alot of money from cancer patients using their current methods. in the video i posted, the "cure" is a simple molecule that can't be patented, so theres no money gain from it.

Another angle on killing cancer cells, is having nanoparticles home in on and deliver toxins to the cancer. I watched a doco earlier this year on the first human trial of a similar approach to the article i'm quoting below. In that case it was hollowing out the tumours of an end stage patient over the course of a few months. One note of caution that was stated was that the cancer cells could adapt to the treatment, mutant fuckers. So that mice trial approach seems to get more at the core of the biology involved rather than just taking the nuking approach of poisons.

Article

lolvid

Of course it's a good idea to eat well and exercise, whilst avoiding lifestyle options that up your risk. But still i'm glad that people are working out solutions to this nasty human problem.

Archived