IGNORED

XARM

Guest ZeroHour

lol indeed

i've just found out about it as well

that montage makes it seem pretty "awesome", but here's how the fights go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFvql-O1GWQ

i reccomend to watch the entire first minute where nothing is happening, all that build up makes you expect something awesome, i laughed out loud when they actually started the "armwrestling"-boxing

omg that is awesome it is a something with universal apeal and showcasing closeup combat fihgting skills and a sense of intimacy and camarderi it is even a bit like this sport i was thinking of making myself where you have 4 guys and theire on 2 teams but they all have ther left feets cellotaped together and it is about stomping on the other mens heads (this is universal appeals like street fighting when men drink and they say 'dont mess with me buddy!' and stamp there head into floor made out of concrete but it wont be dangerous with my way becuse this is professional sport and floor will be made our of wood or maybe plastic with a layer of wood and nice fabric (red and blue stars of cuorse))

anyway they must use teamwork and physical strength and kung fu to manoover the other cellotaped men round onto floor so one of them can do the stomping til they are knocked out and obviously becus of one leg each they are perhaps hugging and also topless to overcome the difficulty! but there is extra element of danger because the arena is quite small like 4 x 4 meters big and a bit wobbly and all around is a moat of gunge

i relly think this could take off so if you are serius then pm me and we can discus this further but dont tell me names for what it should be caled becuse that is my reponsibility and i already desided it it is called X-COMBAT STOMP PROFESSIUNAL thanks

Guest ZeroHour

omg that is awesome it is a something with universal apeal and showcasing closeup combat fihgting skills and a sense of intimacy and camarderi it is even a bit like this sport i was thinking of making myself where you have 4 guys and theire on 2 teams but they all have ther left feets cellotaped together and it is about stomping on the other mens heads (this is universal appeals like street fighting when men drink and they say 'dont mess with me buddy!' and stamp there head into floor made out of concrete but it wont be dangerous with my way becuse this is professional sport and floor will be made our of wood or maybe plastic with a layer of wood and nice fabric (red and blue stars of cuorse))

anyway they must use teamwork and physical strength and kung fu to manoover the other cellotaped men round onto floor so one of them can do the stomping til they are knocked out and obviously becus of one leg each they are perhaps hugging and also topless to overcome the difficulty! but there is extra element of danger because the arena is quite small like 4 x 4 meters big and a bit wobbly and all around is a moat of gunge

i relly think this could take off so if you are serius then pm me and we can discus this further but dont tell me names for what it should be caled becuse that is my reponsibility and i already desided it it is called X-COMBAT STOMP PROFESSIUNAL thanks

:cisfor:

qflol

Archived