IGNORED

New COMMON song

Guest AOOproductions

I like it. It's nothing like anything off "Resurrection" or "Like Water for Chocolate" but is, like you said, catchy. And it's a hell of a lot better than anything off the last album. It was such a shame to see him try to make a dance album and fail miserably. I keep thinking having someone on production like Machinedrum would have helped that album out a lot.

Guest AOOproductions

What a bunch of commercial shite. This Kanye dude has been a bad influence on him.

For sure, but when kanyes behind the boards he sounds really good. Basement evolution is one of the best rap albums ever, and Kanyes production fits commons rap style like a glove. it was all downhill though once Common started to try and emulate kanyes sing song lyrical style. If he could spit his old resurrection style over these new age rap tracks i think it would sound sick. As far as his rhyming in this though, completely tolerable, especially if you rank it next to his shitty last album.

Archived