IGNORED

Aphex's messed up visuals

Macca

Going back to that live tour megamix thing. What on earth is that really lovely choir track at the very end of the video, it's bloody brills ....

Think it's something proggy/krauty from the 70s - a group like Tangerine Dream, but not them

What is the track playing at 7:39?

I hope that is on his new supposed album, that would be cool...

That's the skream track where he nicked the tune from a music program

What's playing at 4.30?

Weirdcore's Aphex Twin 2009 Tour Megamix:

http://vimeo.com/7792324

The lasers at Sacrum Profanum are amazing.

The sound quality some of those clips were perfect (particularly the sacrum profanum clips). Is there any soundboard recordings floating around ?

Not that I can see... I think the only way you could get the audio (the full audio of a set assuming weirdcore filmed it all and then edited to the bits that he liked) is to possibly email the chap a nice email...

Joyrex, send him an email asking for his audio recordings! for the good of WATMM!:P:D :spiteful:

It seems he has a tendency to put some fucked up shit on the screens, I don't know who put this one up but it was taken in Paris when he played with Hecker.

I saw the same shit at his set in The Warehouse Project and I remember people on that thread talking about his performance in Poland to be a similar experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF47sRq5wf0&feature=related

(NSFW really really not)

eww...i'd have to close my eyes and just dance or run the risk of ruining someones shoes.

he should be more nerdy about disturbing videos. Like a vid of him lighting his modular rig on fire and going at it with a pick ax.

It seems he has a tendency to put some fucked up shit on the screens, I don't know who put this one up but it was taken in Paris when he played with Hecker.

I saw the same shit at his set in The Warehouse Project and I remember people on that thread talking about his performance in Poland to be a similar experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF47sRq5wf0&feature=related

(NSFW really really not)

eww...i'd have to close my eyes and just dance or run the risk of ruining someones shoes.

he should be more nerdy about disturbing videos. Like a vid of him lighting his modular rig on fire and going at it with a pick ax.

:P lol Dance with your eyes closed! I'd have been worried that I'd bump into too many people doing that one xD

Archived