IGNORED

SMILES!

Hautlle

Word, I feel you. Yet another shortcoming of my current setup on the laptop. I really need to stop being lazy and move all my stuff back over to the desktop so I can listen proper while I'm working on things. I'll see what I can do!

its kind of fun, but pretty boring. the craziness in the background is great, but the bassline is super tired and it never builds like i kept wanting it to! that said, it's well produced, the sounds are great but it should be a bit more exciting!

I agree with you man, I am planning on changing up the bass line and adding a synth part to the beginning as well. Thanks for listening! I'll be honest though, I kinda suck with the whole buildup thing, I feel like whenever I want to "unleash" it just never sounds right. That's why a lot of my tracks die down throughout and end up kind of ambient or whatever. Back to work!

Archived