IGNORED

what does watmm think of this?

chaosmachine

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

she look a bit like my craziest ex-girlfriend and this shit is almost as frustrating as that relationship. I don't get the hype at all, nothing interesting or cool about it.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

i don't like the structure of the song. her rhyming sounds too repetitive or something, i don't know how to describe it. the instrumentation doesn't redeem it much either.

I know .

It almost sounds like a pre-made song on a yamaha keyboard

this whole post was a test on watmm.

Some sort of distraction mechanism you think?

testing the boards taste in music - finger on ready on the button...

haha no where has chaosmachine stated his feelings toward the track. :cisfor:

Guest abusivegeorge

this whole post was a test on watmm.

Some sort of distraction mechanism you think?

testing the boards taste in music - finger on ready on the button...

haha no where has chaosmachine stated his feelings toward the track. :cisfor:

Ah yeah, good point lol.

Guest Lube Saibot

That voice is incredibly bad. And very divisive, as i see it. Whenever this shit comes up in any discussion the reaction is almost always "ohmigod yea man that shit is fucking GRATING" but there's always some dude (yes, dude) in the group who goes "nah man she's awright" and then snowballs into "i'd do her too". WTF?

Guest abusivegeorge

That voice is incredibly bad. And very divisive, as i see it. Whenever this shit comes up in any discussion the reaction is almost always "ohmigod yea man that shit is fucking GRATING" but there's always some dude (yes, dude) in the group who goes "nah man she's awright" and then snowballs into "i'd do her too". WTF?

You're at college aren't you.

GEORGE I HAVE THAT SAME AVATAR ON TWOISM OMFG

Guest Ivan Lennovitz

on a side note, i'd destroy pixie lott with a broomhandle. gorgeous girl.

pixie-lott-pic-goff-image-1-313460.jpg

mmmmnnn pizza!

This just asks to be topped with salami, amiright AMIRITE

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

heard the skream remix before and thought it was shit. god that beat is bad. the build up and then no delivery. ywn.

the original is much better. the echo on the voice makes me hate it but on the original the voice is fine, a little annoying but not a ruiner. like the original. not gonna buy th single or anything but its decent enough if i heard it on the radio

Guest abusivegeorge

GEORGE I HAVE THAT SAME AVATAR ON TWOISM OMFG

OMG WE ARE MEANT BE TOGETHER

ME YOU AND PAUL <3

Archived