IGNORED

Short film I made set to BoC

thehauntingsoul

Guest DeafJunkie88

Actually, I think the concept is good, but I was more thinking of a forest in summer rather than filming in winter.

Also, you can be repetitive without being redundant... which is the case, here, I think... I still like it, though :)

Does anyone knows if someone would make a movie out of this marvelous album? You know, something like Pink Floyd's The Wall?

more like a music video, but around the beginning when you are panning over the creek water, if you think abstractly that the snow around the water is clouds, its really fucking trippy. really liked the editing too, nice job!

not to knock on you (seriously, everybody misses sometimes), but i really didn't think there was anything behind this. i love the tune to death and the editing was cute.. but to call this "artsy" is a joke. it doesn't feel as if any thought was put into what went in the frame, just the jerking around bits. every time the camera stopped moving i got bored. but yeah... those are just my thoughts. i'm only givin you the tough love because i know you can do better.

Archived