IGNORED

First sober Christmas

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

My first Christmas sober this year, been through the programme of recovery and out the otherside a recovered alcoholic, I have not had one desire to drink since doing the programme, I thought it would come back at Christmas and that it would be tough, I was freightened of having to deal with it if I'm honest. Well it didn't and it's just been like another run of the mill day for me with a little enjoyment, fucking loved my Christmas this year.

It was made though, by Rephlex, all this fucking music, music in my ears, kept me on a real high the last 2 days, fresh beats oh I love it, thankyou Rephlex.

How have your Christmas days been guys? How has Rephlex impacted your Christmas? It's fucking made mine.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

how is that the wrong thread? its the most relevant part of the point of this thread (discussing da rephlex kwanzaa releases)

Guest abusivegeorge

how is that the wrong thread? its the most relevant part of the point of this thread (discussing da rephlex kwanzaa releases)

Contains no how has your Christmas day been answers.

lets get back to you kramerkramer how long you been smoking james camerons cock.... I kid, I kid I really don't find your ever present defense of avatar anything but adorable(okay maybe its a little suspicious)((or maybe really suspicious))

mine too *highfives george*, sober form alcohol. I will still smoke weed from time to time but I srsly have no desire to ever drink again for the 1st time ever. Not that my drinking was out of control and causing MAJOR trouble yet, but it was certainly headed that way. Cheers George, (with ice water with ice [and lemon]) Sneaks, and all of WATMM. :wub:

Guest abusivegeorge

lets get back to you kramerkramer how long you been smoking james camerons cock.... I kid, I kid I really don't find your ever present defense of avatar anything but adorable(okay maybe its a little suspicious)((or maybe really suspicious))

You're in danger of trolling like me, juss sayin'.

I'm on the exact same page, except I partook in herbal enhancement.

You've really been enjoying the green lately :emotawesomepm9:

Maybe I was confused but you used to not smoke much right?

I stopped for a bit. I still don't really smoke MUCH, but I got a nice small sack of homegrown sticky yum for free on monday so yeah. just finished it. Less than 1 gram lasted me till today. 1-2 hits = 4 hours baked, no shit, and i have a natural tolerance.

Guest abusivegeorge

mine too *highfives george* sober form alcohol. I will still smoke weed from time to time but I srsly have no desire to ever drink again for the 1st time ever. Not that my drinking was out of control and causing MAJOR trouble yet, but it was certainly headed that way. Cheers George, (with ice water with ice [and lemon]) Sneaks, and all of WATMM. :wub:

Fucking awesome :biggrin: *highfive*. Glad to hear it hun and thankyou too <3.

I was quite hesitant toward AA for a long time. I had thought it would be too preachy, but really you can go to a bunch of different meetings and find the one's you like and it's not preachy at all. It can be quite serene. Just having that support and knowing i could call someone if i really needed to that hadn't given up on me/already heard all my laem excuses, really made a difference.

Oh and PS - Analords was awesome and really kickstarted an awesome christmas.

Guest abusivegeorge

Contains no how has your Christmas day been answers.

sorry

Thats ok mate, this thread is going well anyway <3.

Im not trolling I really was just joking and share the bewilderment everyone else on how the hell kramerkramer is consistently available on watmm within minutes of saying anything about avatar

and I'm sorry but discussing refraining from substance abuse on watmm's destroys my dreams for the insanity in which I hope watmm could be again and always

Guest abusivegeorge

I was quite hesitant toward AA for a long time. I had thought it would be too preachy, but really you can go to a bunch of different meetings and find the one's you like and it's not preachy at all. It can be quite serene. Just having that support and knowing i could call someone if i really needed to that hadn't given up on me/already heard all my laem excuses, really made a difference.

Oh and PS - Analords was awesome and really kickstarted an awesome christmas.

Lol, spot on :biggrin: .

Im not trolling I really was just joking and share the bewilderment everyone else on how the hell kramerkramer is consistently available on watmm within minutes of saying anything about avatar

and I'm sorry but discussing refraining from substance abuse on watmm's destroys my dreams for the insanity in which I hope watmm could be again and always

Life on lifes terms <3.

Hang on you have hopes for WATMM? LOL

yes I indeed wish for watmm to be more than an old grandpa's institute for discussing being sober

not trying to sound negative but just speaking from da heart

Guest abusivegeorge

yes I indeed wish for watmm to be more than an old grandpa's institute for discussing being sober

Well it is, this is the only thread you'll find active in General Banter discussing sobriety AT Chrismas, WITH Rephlex. So you better read and browse the forums a little closer bud <3. So if you don't wish to read this, all you have to do is avoid just this one thread. Pop into school tomorrow and I'll teach you how.

not trying to sound negative but just speaking from da heart

I appreciate this, thankyou.

Awww Its cool, I would have the same suspicions if someone else was behaving the same way I did for something else... I'm well aware of how my behavior looks to bystanders. And if you knew me in real life, you'd know I often purposefully play along for my own amusement/entertainment. There's a good amount of exaggeration that goes with my posts and your suspicions are just as essential to this sub-reality we have going on. Cheers to all and Merry Christmas. It's been a sober family filled one for me this year. A nice relaxing break. :smile:

Guest abusivegeorge

Awww Its cool, I would have the same suspicions if someone else was behaving the same way I did for something else... I'm well aware of how my behavior looks to bystanders. And if you knew me in real life, you'd know I often purposefully play along for my own amusement/entertainment. There's a good amount of exaggeration that goes with my posts and your suspicions are just as essential to this sub-reality we have going on. Cheers to all and Merry Christmas. It's been a sober family filled one for me this year. A nice relaxing break. :smile:

Good to hear it dude. Don't mind blanket mate he's just butthurt coz beneboi, theo and lion aren't waiting for him on the watmm.com.

Archived