IGNORED

first try at acid

IS THAT REBIRTH?

it's a great way to get in to acid.. but beware the 303 in real life is much easier to programe!

sounds abit analordy

but apart from that good first effort

IS THAT REBIRTH?

it's a great way to get in to acid.. but beware the 303 in real life is much easier to programe!

sounds abit analordy

but apart from that good first effort

yeah, it's a live mix with Rebirth with and a few synth's.

i agree, it does sound a little too "analordy" though. probably because i've been listening to alot of analord lately...and it's just kind of a fuck around too, just to test out rebirth. man is it fun.

thanks for listening :sorcerer:

YEAH MAN, fuck it. All music should be made with ReBkirth, wouldbe vaguely amusing, er, or something. It'not bad actually - I'd dance to it atg a rave typr party with special laser lifghts and stuff. Everythings groovyb with Nestle chocolate brown drink witnh biyts on tope of the glass recepticle.....god, musrt skin up.....

YEAH MAN, fuck it. All music should be made with ReBkirth, wouldbe vaguely amusing, er, or something. It'not bad actually - I'd dance to it atg a rave typr party with special laser lifghts and stuff. Everythings groovyb with Nestle chocolate brown drink witnh biyts on tope of the glass recepticle.....god, musrt skin up.....

sounds like m.leafeater.dl's try at ..acid wasn't the only one tonight :))

Archived