IGNORED

is there any escapade from these gold foreskin commuter ms20s?

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

fuck me backwards and rape me with a 2x4, ill never afford an ms20. sick fucks. and theres no way in shit im going to spend my money on anything to do with v/hz. korg and yamaha are probably the same company

is there any way out for the little guy? ya know? are there any other choices for someone who wants to buy a synth, but wont use MIDI and cant afford a ms20? what fucking bastards to heard there entire population into buying synths from either these guys....or those guys, either way, you lose in some form or another. god save us all

get a future retro xs or doepfer-dark energy or whatever. there are plenty of companies that still make solid semi modular synths

Guest hahathhat

With string? Awesome! You won't have to fake Karplus Strong.

unless that involves nudity and funny hats, i dont think i can oblige.

Guest Glass Plate

You could easily make a clone ms-20 filter, and replicate most of the interface that makes the ms-20 so wanted. I know you can do it with your electronics know-how.

Guest hahathhat

ms20s send all of your personal information straight to tsutomu kato

damn you.

my technique is the best.

my boss is the best.

damn you. i know fm technique,

i know analogue technique,

and my style is much better.

damn you don't you know who i am?

me, and my friends, we'll kill you.

my style is the best.

Fuck, I wish I never sold any of my old synths and rack modules. Sold it cheap as chips as well. Poverty sucks, now I've got plenty of cash but there's no decent old gear left to hunt down in this city. :facepalm:

Archived