IGNORED

Some tea with acid

Guest Otto Krat

lol this is kind of charming. A bit more variation on the drums and we'd have ourselves a deal. The vocoded bit is especially nice. I wouldn't go as far as to say this isn't "usual" acid, whatever that is. In the beginning, when it's just the "303", it clicks. not good. you cant hear it anymore once other stuff kicks in. try messing with the attack and release just a TINY bit if whatever tool you are using supports that.

Guest Otto Krat

lol this is kind of charming. A bit more variation on the drums and we'd have ourselves a deal. The vocoded bit is especially nice. I wouldn't go as far as to say this isn't "usual" acid, whatever that is. In the beginning, when it's just the "303", it clicks. not good. you cant hear it anymore once other stuff kicks in. try messing with the attack and release just a TINY bit if whatever tool you are using supports that.

Yeah the "unusual" term was a joke because it is indeed quite classic.

Abour the clicks, you must have a very good hears and audio system because I had to listen 5 times to find what I think you were talking about. I thought it could be export or compression but in the end i think it's the vst, d 16 are usual to making gorgeous vst that in the end, sound like shit.

Anyway thanks for listenning! I'll try to add one or two more rolls.

Abour the clicks, you must have a very good hears and audio system because I had to listen 5 times to find what I think you were talking about. I thought it could be export or compression but in the end i think it's the vst, d 16 are usual to making gorgeous vst that in the end, sound like shit.

i dunno if i could blame that on D16. Is the compression on the 303 channel or a master compression? My speakers are not that good.

Guest Otto Krat

i dunno if i could blame that on D16. Is the compression on the 303 channel or a master compression? My speakers are not that good.

No it was on the 303 channel only but I took it off since it wasn't really useful.

Edit: Ok I just found, it's the dBlue Glitch that I use for shuffle effect on the 303. Problem is that it changes the notes so if I take it off it will change evrything.

that's one issue I think you'll learn through osmosis over time friend

:sad:

i think FL's step sequencer has default 16 buttons right? that means 16 steps for the measure. those are 16th notes. put a note on every button and adjust tempo to taste.

Archived