IGNORED

2 Short Tracks

Dragon

So I've spend the last few years tinkering with Sibelius, which is basically score-writing software that you can produce MIDI files with. Here, I have converted them to MP3s.

The first track, "Fanfare For Neon Lights", is a simple yet powerful trumpet track. Of the two versions I created, I'm posting the one which is an octave lower. The second track, "Tinker Prance" is, to me, one of the best tracks I have ever made. It is a slightly discordant mash of celesta notes dancing mischievously across the sheet lines.

I'm still not too professional at making music, but I'm building up my abilities and I think I have at least some musical talent. I can't produce proper, multi-layer techno or anything like that, but I just wanted to share what I have already made and maybe get some helpful critique on my music. For a Sampler Mix of some of the other styles that I do, here's something else I posted on WATMM: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=20425

So, let me know what you think. Two tracks, each in 128kbps MP3. Thank you.

Fanfare For Neon Lights.mp3

Tinker Prance.mp3

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I listened to those two and, I thought Tinker Prance was the better of the two. The first one could be pretty sweet like drowned in reverb w/ a few slight effects or something, but these are just raw MIDI dumps. Get yourself a proper DAW and show us what you got! You have some interesting musical ideas, but people aren't going to respond to what you've got here. Is there any certain reason you use the software you do?

Archived