IGNORED

The best sample packs available, both free & commercial

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

I'd like to put together a list of the best sample packs you guys have come across, any style appreciated, from house to rock to jazz, punk...

Can be focused on any area, as long as you think they are top notch (for example percussion/wood winds/vocals..)

For my own selfish need, I'd like to see some brilliant drum kits that aren't from any of the standard 808's nor traditional drum kits, rather drum and bass/house/experimental ones, but most of all - just really high quality to make up for my lack of production skills!

I'll making a start:

Orchestra

EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra

Guest Otto Krat

there's an edit function in you original post.

Here are some dmx oberheim free samples for drums, I really like this machine so here's the link: there

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

can anyone see what acid1 posted? ive seen this forum do that fare amount recently where it just says posted image on some peeps posted, seen it happen on my own a few times after I already saw the pic was posted correctly

Archived