IGNORED

Wax Stag

Guest Backson

Guest Backson

a simple yet beautiful album.

i think he, Clark and Bibio are friends, which is interesting considering they do such technically produced stuff and he does such simple (but lovely) tunes.

does he do any live stuff, or does he tour with Friendly Fires the whole time?

Every time I hear the name mentioned here, I go to Amazon to check out the sound clips. Every time, there are certain ones that really appeal to me, and certain ones that sound too cheesy. I guess at this point I should just download the damn thing and see how it pans out.

Guest Backson

Every time I hear the name mentioned here, I go to Amazon to check out the sound clips. Every time, there are certain ones that really appeal to me, and certain ones that sound too cheesy. I guess at this point I should just download the damn thing and see how it pans out.

i thought the album was going to be all happy cheesy tracks, and that was why i bought it, but the variety was greater than i expected. some cheesy happy tracks, some really beatiful melancholy stuff (which is the best), and some rhythmy synthy stuff with not much melody (which is the only stuff i dont love).

so make of that what you will.

Archived