IGNORED

question about LARGE monitors

YEK

How about virtual desktops? OS X has those right? I can't believe how stupid Microsoft is by not having this in Windows 7. :facepalm:

Again, that requires some sort of keyboard interaction - I think he's wanting a instant access scenario like a secondary monitor provides.

How about virtual desktops? OS X has those right? I can't believe how stupid Microsoft is by not having this in Windows 7. :facepalm:

Again, that requires some sort of keyboard interaction - I think he's wanting a instant access scenario like a secondary monitor provides.

yes, thanks. i can manage fine, its just adding a step that i didnt have with 2 monitors.

Guest joshier

i want to run REASON on a big monitor,

i was originally thinking i should get two monitors but that just is too bluky, so i want a large monitor (how big?) and then a good graphics card to run it (how fast?)

i wan to be able to run the Reason units and the step sequencer side by side without them touching.

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :shuriken:

Or use this:

30dlb28.jpg

Guest we_kill_soapscum

im aabout to move in w/my girlfriend who has a projector. i keep warning her 'listen. you are GOING to find me naked, with my midi controller, staring at the wall. the subwoofer is in this room, the projector is in this room, so i will be too."

Archived