IGNORED

Tetlo Rave

Hautlle

So here's my first track featuring the Tetr4. Still very early in the process, but I have some really good feelings about this one. It's coming along nicely, and I'm having a lot of fun learning about my new friend!

Guest placidburp

Listening now mate. Really nice sounds. More percussion has just kicked in, sounds like stuff is being thrown around, dunno if that is what you were going for, sounds cool either way. I like the glitchy effects and the panning on that distorted melody that has just come in. Sorry I'm rubbish at these "on the fly" reviews. It's sounding good though man, I really like it. Not really got any bad crits or anything.

Guest analogue wings

great track!! it could do without the glitch noises though - they add an unneccessary layer of 1998

I like it. I agree with Placidburp - the percussion sounds kind of like things being thrown around a room. The glitch noises didn't bother me, I thought they fit into the mix pretty well. Keep in mind I don't listen to a great deal of glitch-intense music so maybe I'm just not burnt out on the sounds yet.

• 1 month later...

Archived