IGNORED

Izotope Ozone

Hautlle

Ok, so I obtained a copy of Ozone, but I have no idea what to do with it. I have Audacity and Live but neither can do anything with it? WTF am I supposed to use this with? It should work as a VST right?

Ok, so I obtained a copy of Ozone, but I have no idea what to do with it. I have Audacity and Live but neither can do anything with it? WTF am I supposed to use this with? It should work as a VST right?

it should yeah, but you'll probably have to use it as an effect on your main stereo out in Live. i wouldn't know though for sure, as my experience with Live is amateur at best.

where did you install the vst dll? live needs to know where that is :x. i install my vst's into one folder, then have live set to search that folder at startup. mill around the preferences for a bit and you'll find it. i think the button is "configure vst plugin folder" or something of that sort.

Guest arbee

yeah it should show up in both Ableton and Audacity.

should be used on your main output or on any Live track to beefup/eq/compress.

Ok, ya... it is defienitely in my shared VST folder. Ableton doesn't show it. I put it in audacity's plug-ins folder and it doesn't show it... IDK guys :cry:

definite it's the vst version?

Definitely, both the 64 & 32 bit versions. I installed it as a VST, and the direct-x ver just to see if that made a difference. Nada.

Question though: Does it matter that I put the 64 bit version in the Program Files (x86) folder? I don't think it should make a difference, but who knows?

I'll uninstall and reinstall when I get home tonight.

Archived