IGNORED

Chinese granny buried alive by property developers

Macca

japan needs to invade china again and re-colonize to teach them how to be human beings.

That's the most hateful and ignorant comment I've ever read here.

I guess you're drunk or something? If not you really need some lessons in Japanese and Chinese history.

japan is fucked in the human rights dept, here let me show you: japan times

but china... fuck... are you stupid?

Or this shining moment in human history: Unit 731

holy fuck... didn't know about that!

wow didn't know about Unit 731?!?!?! considering you live in Japan?!?! I'd have thought this mandatory reading.

A big thing that ired my for Unit 731 wasn't just the experiments that were carried out, but the fact that the U.S simply said "We won't punish you if you show us/tell us what you found out" which is pretty much saying to me "We'll take what you learned from it yet aren't willing to do that ourselves" ergo they always wanted to get away with doing something like that to learn what was learned yet never went ahead and just used what someone else did instead.

Part of me wonders what the war would have been like if the U.S didn't nuke Japan, considering Japan had a plan to fight the U.S invaders every step of the way, I also remember reading that they wanted to send Kamikaze Bombers at several key states and load them with chemical weapons that they pioneered at Unit 731... therefore if the Nuke hadn't been fired off, would we be sitting on the opposite end where instead of the Japanese populace suffering a horrific tragedy, it would have been the U.S?

I also read speculation that the U.S used some chemical weapons in the Korean war that they picked up from Unit 731 but as far as I remember this was only accusations with no real evidence...

japan needs to invade china again and re-colonize to teach them how to be human beings.

That's the most hateful and ignorant comment I've ever read here.

I guess you're drunk or something? If not you really need some lessons in Japanese and Chinese history.

japan is fucked in the human rights dept, here let me show you: japan times

but china... fuck... are you stupid?

Or this shining moment in human history: Unit 731

holy fuck... didn't know about that!

wow didn't know about Unit 731?!?!?! considering you live in Japan?!?! I'd have thought this mandatory reading.

A big thing that ired my for Unit 731 wasn't just the experiments that were carried out, but the fact that the U.S simply said "We won't punish you if you show us/tell us what you found out" which is pretty much saying to me "We'll take what you learned from it yet aren't willing to do that ourselves" ergo they always wanted to get away with doing something like that to learn what was learned yet never went ahead and just used what someone else did instead.

Part of me wonders what the war would have been like if the U.S didn't nuke Japan, considering Japan had a plan to fight the U.S invaders every step of the way, I also remember reading that they wanted to send Kamikaze Bombers at several key states and load them with chemical weapons that they pioneered at Unit 731... therefore if the Nuke hadn't been fired off, would we be sitting on the opposite end where instead of the Japanese populace suffering a horrific tragedy, it would have been the U.S?

I also read speculation that the U.S used some chemical weapons in the Korean war that they picked up from Unit 731 but as far as I remember this was only accusations with no real evidence...

i need to find a country to live in that doesnt commit atrocities against other people. i don't understand how someone could have the stomach to do these kinds of things to other people.

i need to find a country to live in that doesnt commit atrocities against other people. i don't understand how someone could have the stomach to do these kinds of things to other people.

Well you're fucked then, I can't think of any place that doesn't have some sort of fucked up side to them in this regard.

Unless anyone cares to show me otherwise...

Archived