IGNORED

I like Canada, It's the shit.

Guest Spittal

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL - so her bodyguard was scared of student protestors?

and then of course she opens her mouth and her true colours show:

“I’m pretty sure little Francois A-Houle does not need to travel with a bodyguard,” she said. “I would like to know when this sort of violence, this sort of protest, has been inflicted upon a Muslim — who appear to be, from what I’ve read of the human rights complaints, the only protected group in Canada. I think I’ll give my speech tomorrow night in a burka. That will protect me.”

LOL - so her bodyguard was scared of student protestors?

and then of course she opens her mouth and her true colours show:

“I’m pretty sure little Francois A-Houle does not need to travel with a bodyguard,” she said. “I would like to know when this sort of violence, this sort of protest, has been inflicted upon a Muslim — who appear to be, from what I’ve read of the human rights complaints, the only protected group in Canada. I think I’ll give my speech tomorrow night in a burka. That will protect me.”

What she said is 100% true. At universities here in Toronto, Muslims openly call for the death of Jews in Israel under the guise of "Israel Apartheid Week" and anyone who either questions anything or disagrees is met with violence and intimidation. It's third-world hooliganism straight up

Yeah they had that "israel Apartheid Week" out here as well.

Dunno about Muslims calling for the death of jews, but israel is an apartheid state...

Guest ezkerraldean

Ann Coulter's speech at the University of Ottawa was canceled tonight due to mob rule and violence:

http://network.nationalpost.com/NP/blogs/posted/archive/2010/03/24/ann-coulter-event-at-the-university-of-ottawa-cancelled-over-security-concerns.aspx

It's disturbing that in Canada the only free speech that's allowed is "liberal" or "left-wing" and there can be no differing of viewpoints or debate even at a university. This feels like 1930's Berlin to be honest

lol

it is Ann Coulter though, she's a bitch so who cares innit

Archived