IGNORED

Tourist destinations you thought were a bit shit...

Guest Conor74

Guest mohamed

I was thinking a bout honeymooning in the Greek islands. I like beaches and my lady likes culture. Any recommendations?

Nope.

But honeymooned on the Croatian Islands, off the coast of Dalmatia, and they are beautiful.

or Sicily

Guest Drahken

Probably Manila. While its definately an exciting city, its also depressing and down right frightening too. I prefer to fly into Cebu unless I have reason to be on the main island.

Guest catacombus

Vegas definitely. It's the most depraved and vulgar place in all of US. And I don't mean that in a good way. Just hordes of idiots gambling, getting shitfaced and fucking hookers. Shitty ass generic, uninspired architecture. You will be disgusted with humanity if you go.

Haha I remember getting there to a hotel and the fucking check in was 2 hours long. It was just a mass of people waiting in line to check in. Then later somebody I was with wanted to go to a buffet of some sort, because it's supposed to be really good. That too had a line of 300 or so people waiting to get in. Basically Las Vegas treats the imbeciles who go there like cattle, but they still think they're having a good time because they know nothing about traveling or culture or anything at all.

Vegas definitely. It's the most depraved and vulgar place in all of US. And I don't mean that in a good way. Just hordes of idiots gambling, getting shitfaced and fucking hookers. Shitty ass generic, uninspired architecture. You will be disgusted with humanity if you go.

Haha I remember getting there to a hotel and the fucking check in was 2 hours long. It was just a mass of people waiting in line to check in. Then later somebody I was with wanted to go to a buffet of some sort, because it's supposed to be really good. That too had a line of 300 or so people waiting to get in. Basically Las Vegas treats the imbeciles who go there like cattle, but they still think they're having a good time because they know nothing about traveling or culture or anything at all.

Fuck vegas, that's seriously one of the last places I ever want to visit. I really don't get people that love travelling there. Especially those that go repeatedly! :facepalm:

Archived