IGNORED

Chinese drywall leads to gutting

Q27

So it turns out some people committed suicide due to Chinese drywall.

About 3,000 homeowners, mostly in Florida, Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, have reported problems with the Chinese-made drywall, which was imported in large quantities during the housing boom and after a string of Gulf Coast hurricanes.

My question is, why would Chinese drywall lead to Seppuku??? Something is amiss.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Feds-Homes-with-Chinese-apf-3307134453.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

Guest Hanratty

Does the US keep importing inferior Chinese goods because the US owes China so much money? Or is it just because China stuff is cheap? I think the US needs some kind of government warranty system where a product has to have like a 5 year warranty to be sold, because so much stuff is crap these days.

pretty sure Seppuku originates from the code of Bushido, which is Japanese, not Chinese. smart pants

My question is, why would Chinese drywall lead to Seppuku??? Something is amiss.

Note the italicizing of the word Chinese.

Archived