IGNORED

Phillies fan vomits on a dad and his 11-year-old daughter during a game

J3FF3R00

he probably posts here...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/04/16/2010-04-16_man_charged_with_intentionally_vomiting_on_11yrold_phillies_fan.html

amd_mug_matthew-clemmens.jpg

'"I heard him saying, 'I'm gonna get sick,'" Vangelo said. "There is no doubt in my mind he leaned forward and hit myself and my daughter with vomit on purpose."

"I turned around and looked at him and saw the most disgusting thing," said Michael Vangelo, an off-duty cop attending the Wednesday night game with his two daughters and the older girl's boyfriend. "He was sticking two fingers down his throat, intentionally trying to make himself vomit."

Vangelo, a longtime Phillies fan, said he sought cleaner pastures before things took a disgusting turn.

"I tried to move my kids away from him as quickly as possible but it was a sold out game," Vangelo, 43, of Easton, Pa., told the News. "Before I could get them moved, he vomited on us."

Guest ms-dos

philadelphia fans have:

- boo'ed and hurled snowballs at santa claus

- pelted their first black basketball player with batteries

- cheered for countless injuries against opposing players (some very serious, like irvin's career-ending neck injury)

- literally beaten each other to death at games

- and i might be wrong about this, but didn't flyers fans boo one of their own when he had a poor shift right after coming back from a life-threatening illness?

philadelphia fans have:

- boo'ed and hurled snowballs at santa claus

- pelted their first black basketball player with batteries

- cheered for countless injuries against opposing players (some very serious, like irvin's career-ending neck injury)

- literally beaten each other to death at games

- and i might be wrong about this, but didn't flyers fans boo one of their own when he had a poor shift right after coming back from a life-threatening illness?

Philadelphia, City of Brotherly Love

If that motherfucker had puked on me, there would be more than two black eyes and that nose would not be nearly so nice and symmetrical. In fact, it might have looked like a mugshot out of "Irreversible". I accept that people get sick and they can't help it but if that fuck had his fingers down his throat, then all bets are off.

One time in fourth grade, Jeremy Mafei nudged me from my left during an assembly about not doing drugs with a cop speaker and he said, "I puked!" I heard no sound or saw anything so I was all "whatever, dude." In retrospect, I remembered the white curd on his lower lip before he pointed at my left leg. My sweatpants* and Jordans were covered in mucus, "cottage cheese" curds, and a filmy white water. I was fucking stunned. He said, "man, I'm so sorry, I had 3 glasses of milk really fast this morning," and the milk had clearly curldled in the acidic environment. I hopped out of the assembly with permission and waited for my mom to bring more clothes and shoes. Fuck.

*It was 1987 and I fancied myself a b-boy. Suck it.

If you had Jordans in 87, you weren't a b boy... You were a pimp.

Archived