IGNORED

my bloody valentine video?

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

are there any extant full-length video recordings of my bloody valentine, whether prior to loveless-era or beyond?

i am on a my bloody valentine kick tonight and i would pay for the privilege to watch them make what they make

little bit drunk please excuse but if you have any idea of how much i love bilinda then i hope you want to aid/abet

Guest margaret thatcher

the new studio stuff allegedly sounds like vacuum cleaners.

also your pre-reunion video recordings all look like shit, but there are a few soundboard audio recordings...my favourite is lyon 1989.

the reunion videos are variable, but there are some pro-shot tv videos on youtube.

i'll search around for a full length one.

Guest Greg Reason

Just steer clear of the Osaka recording from Loveless tour; I think Tuneless would have been a better description... woeful

But yes, I would be very pleased to see them travel down to my neck of the woods (not bloody likely, I know)

How funny is Shields' quote re: the new record, something like "I dug out the tapes that I was working on after Loveless the other day... At the time I thought they were horrible but I just realized they were actually pretty good." :emotawesomepm9:

Archived