IGNORED

Starcraft 2 to be released

Guest JW Modestburns

heres the content of the physical collectors edition so far

• Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-ray: Immerse yourself in the StarCraft universe with developer commentary, interviews with voice actors, and an in-depth historical retrospective on StarCraft's eSports legacy narrated by key members of the community.
  • Collector's Edition Soundtrack CD: Enhance your Heart of the Swarm musical experience with this collection of more than a dozen tracks from the game.
  • Heart of the Swarm Hardcover Art Book: This 144-page tome features never-before-seen art from the expansion, including early concept sketches and meticulous 3D renderings.
  • Zerg Rush Mousepad: This Collector's Edition mousepad depicts the Terran Dominion holding out desperately under the onslaught of the Swarm.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frankie5fingers

yeah i saw. im usually a sucker when it comes to Collectors editions. whether its something i want or not is irrelevant, i must have it.

though im surprised there is no comic book this time.

well there hasn't been an official announcement about the content of the phys collectors afaik

i'm not even sure what the source of this is! :p

well there hasn't been an official announcement about the content of the phys collectors afaik

i'm not even sure what the source of this is! :p

okay there has:

battle.net/sc2/en/buy-now/collectors-edition

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/6512880/Heart_of_the_Swarm_Arrives_March_12_2013_%E2%80%94_Presales_NOW_LIVE-13_11_2012

Archived