IGNORED

United States of Tara

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

I haven't seen this show, but I'm curious what WATMM thinks of it.

I downloaded it a few nights ago. I then saw that it was created / written by Diablo Cody. I deleted immediately.

Discuss.

It's definitely not terrible; better than anything else Diablo's name has been attached to. Which isn't much of a recommendation, but it's pretty well-acted and occasionally very funny. It's not a serious account of MPD or anything.

I hate to say it, I really do, but Brie Larson :pedobear:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i assumed it was about tara palmer-tompkinson . thus ignored

Guest GrandPopPoplock

It has it's moments...surprisingly

...Toni Collette's breast need their own show .

Guest ms-dos

I haven't seen this show, but I'm curious what WATMM thinks of it.

I downloaded it a few nights ago. I then saw that it was created / written by Diablo Cody. I deleted immediately.

Discuss.

why do you want to discuss a show that you wiped from your hard drive out of principle\disgust, before you even watched it?

How're you gonna watch something that hasn't been validated by watmm first? And you know this, man.

edit: I just found out Brie Larson is 20. Thank fuck.

Guest Mirezzi

Because it would take me all of 10 minutes to re-queue the torrent if the WATMMers verified its quality.

Really though...this Diablo Cody shit is just shit and needs to be called shit for being shit. Jennifer's Body? :trashbear:

I'm not usually into skinny, she just comes across as cute as fuck on the show. It doesn't hurt that she's basically in her underwear in every episode of season 2.

I really hate reducing this to an "omg cute girl thing," and Masonic Boom is probably putting a hex on me or sommat, from across the silent void of non-watmm internets, the Outer Darkness, if you will; I mean, I try to evaluate the show for its artistic content (and it's not too shabby on that front!), but crikey mates she's in her knickers so much and all I really have now, to keep me warm at night, is the blueish glow of Showtime on my overcompensating-large TV.

Archived