IGNORED

what's your favourite leg-crossing practice?

keltoi

Guest ms-dos

her legs are not crossed

anyone else have their really long legs occasionally knock things over while getting into position? i've kicked drinks, children (really), you name it...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

my legs are thin enough that my testicles can drop mostly unchallenged below my thighs, when crossed. they don't escape completely so it's kind of like squeezing a water balloon; where the slack is swallowed by my milky thunder and the rest muffin tops out of my shorts. it's difficult to say what goes on with my penis, but she thrives under the pressure.

excellent comment, enjoyed reading it very much

Guest ms-dos

my legs are thin enough that my testicles can drop mostly unchallenged below my thighs, when crossed. they don't escape completely so it's kind of like squeezing a water balloon; where the slack is swallowed by my milky thunder and the rest muffin tops out of my shorts. it's difficult to say what goes on with my penis, but she thrives under the pressure.

do this naked in front of a mirror and check out your ball veins.

#2 is an acquired position, but i'm definitely growing more comfortable with it. and getting more interested looks on the train helps too. i suspect women generally see the #1 as stereotypical narcissistic anti-social male behavior.

i'm struggling with your reference to your phallus as feminine...

*assumes no.2 posture*

#2 is an acquired position, but i'm definitely growing more comfortable with it. and getting more interested looks on the train helps too. i suspect women generally see the #1 as stereotypical narcissistic anti-social male behavior.

i think you've hit on something important...

no.1 = still trying to prove self.

no.2 = nothing to prove/i give in.

Guest ms-dos

in general, open stances are indicative of masculine confidence (or even aggression). when sitting, however, open stances also have a sexual component. it's like, "come get it sugar tits."

... hence why i post here with my legs totally splayed, hands juggling my nuts

in general, open stances are indicative of masculine confidence (or even aggression). when sitting, however, open stances also have a sexual component. it's like, "come get it sugar tits."

*assumes pos.2*

*assumes pos.1*

*assumes pos.2*

Guest Adjective

i'm struggling with your reference to your phallus as feminine...

*assumes no.2 posture*

i'm keeping it in a pigtail from spring through summer for the docking semi-finals.

WATMM: The Ultimate Relationship Program

*opens legs, shaves balls*

Guest ms-dos

*opens legs, shaves balls*

that reminds me. i've been needing to do this for a while now but my roommate is always home. maybe i should just bring the trimming kit under a blanket with me.

Guest ms-dos

!?

surely, you don't take showers with your roommate? :huh:

i trim with tiny little scissors and it takes me a REALLY long time to finish. i don't want to occupy the bathroom for all that time, plus it's just not a comfortable place to sit. i really need to sit on my bed or executive chair

how about crossing your legs #2 style and getting an actual gf for a change who will be glad to do the trimming for you. your roommate can watch.

Archived