IGNORED

what's your favourite leg-crossing practice?

keltoi

i like to use the always cool "one high/one low" technique like this...

p_2614943.jpg

but i keep catching myself using this tighter variation... some might say, more feminine, leg-cross as i get older...

crossed-legs-0109-lg.jpg

... and it feels so right! i don't think i contemplated even trying this until my late 20's but now it feels very natural.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

Same as impakt. I can't cross like that. Maybe that's why we say its a feminine way of doing it, because women do it better.

Guest Coalbucket PI

If there is space I would normally employ position 1, although I wouldnt rest my hand on my knee. I do occasionally get into position 2 and it can be suprisingly comfortable. But it may be necessary to reposition one's ball bag before attempting

For some reason I always sit like the first one on the train (mostly asleep). But I have no idea why. Must be psychological or maybe because of the effects on blood circulation or something. Someone should get to the bottom of this.

If there is space I would normally employ position 1, although I wouldnt rest my hand on my knee. I do occasionally get into position 2 and it can be suprisingly comfortable. But it may be necessary to reposition one's ball bag before attempting

you sound like a trainee position 2...

course you have to check the ball bag before confidently crossing into pos.2 but as you gain experience you can sense that your balls are free to cross up tightly and even bounce your foot to the music.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I wear tight boxers that keep my cock and balls to the front, they would never be able to drop into the inter-leg space and fall clear of the leg cross. I normally move the top log slowly into position using my thigh to encourage the genitals on top of the lower leg thigh... it's only possible around 83% of the time

Guest ms-dos

i think i'm always crossing my legs one way or another, whether it's leg-over-leg, crossed ankles, or one foot resting on the opposite knee. i even cross my feet while standing. it's probably a side-effect of my crazy anxiety, or carryover from my past life as a pretzel.

my favorite is probably #2 in keltoi's post, but only after careful repositioning of my balls.

on review of the no.2 position my balls don't sit below the pinch area but nestle comfortably between and above said pinch area.

warm and homely like a nest nurturing new eggs.

Guest ms-dos

i've been mocked for that move, but it really does feel so good.

now crossing: my thighs, hips square to the computer screen

Guest Coalbucket PI

Sometimes no. 2 involves the trouser leg being pulled up beyond the sock, leaving an awkwardly exposed area of the calf. I think thats when it becomes wrong

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think it would be crazy awesome to make a really good witty but poignant comment and then launch straight into a full on number 2 leg cross whilst lighting a cigarette with a match... let the comment settle in while your junk does the same and then resume eye contact with a fully lit cigarette. OH YEAAAAAH

Guest Adjective

my legs are thin enough that my testicles can drop mostly unchallenged below my thighs, when crossed. they don't escape completely so it's kind of like squeezing a water balloon; where the slack is swallowed by my milky thunder and the rest muffin tops out of my shorts. it's difficult to say what goes on with my penis, but she thrives under the pressure.

Archived