IGNORED

Bob Dylan

Guest dese manz hatin

"Bob Dylan's 115th Dream" where he starts the song by himself without the other guys realizing, and they crack up laughing... ahaha.

I love that too! Talking Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues and Talking Hava Negila Blues are also so great and in the same class of "Bob Dylan Songs that make me laugh" as his 115th Dream. "Here's a foreign song I learned in Utaw".

• 7 months later...

im making my way through scorsese's 'no direction home' at the moment. its really reignited my interest in the mans music.. whats so incredible about dylan, his early work especially, is how effortless it all sounds. granted, the guy was a student of song, but ive heard he wrote stuff really fast. i remember reading a conversation between him and leonard cohen. they were admiring each others work and cohen mentions that some particular song took him two years to write. cohen then compliments dylan on a track and asks how long it took him. bob responds with something like "two minutes." i get the feeling that a lot of his good stuff just poured through him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WENXCJqpDk&feature=related

Archived