IGNORED

human instinct

keltoi

Probably true. The most primal instinct would be to make more of self life, that means reproducing and making reproducing possible and pleasurable (important, of course) via viewing innumerable tits is just plain instinct.

actually when i was 14 i'd be instinctively drawn to the nice tits thread cos i'd want to fap myself sore but now not so much... so have i learned to supress my instincts?

That you procreate with fucking seems to be merely a side effect to the rush from coming deep up next to a cervix

you're right... in men the instinct for pleasure outweighs the need to spawn children.

but women (large % anyway) definately have a natural urge to multiply, body clock tick tock and all that.

Guest disparaissant

yeah most of my friends are older than me and have hit the OH MY GOD I NEED A GODDAMN BAAAAAAY-BEEEEEE stage already.

Guest disparaissant

yeah i work with kids too, well sort of. i'm nominally unemployed but my roommates have a 15 month old that i babysit most of the week. i love kids and all but after dealing with baby shit the consistency of greasy hummus, well that's kind of a good inoculation i guess.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

there are human instincts, but most of them are severely influenced by environment and culture. language acquisition is an instinct, for example.

But babies would babble since they've seen adults do it and they copy everything they can. If a baby didn't see adults talk, would it still babble? Hard to experiment that I guess, poor baby...

but is baby-babbling an instinct or natural bodily function much like shitting? you'd never say shitting was an instinct but an essential bodily function... everything is present to make shitting a possibility just like vocal chords, tongue, etc. are there to make speaking possible... but we learn to use them more effectively.

it's like saying a dog's instinct is to bark and howl but that's all they are physically capable of.

am i talking nonsense?

Archived