IGNORED

This incredibly benevolent force wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. ever. It helps me to remember, I need to remember.

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest Rambo

yjjjmmvimwexmzfimmrjmjc2ndaxzjk2ndgyyjhmzdg.jpg

It's not really visible, but I'm sure there's some penetration going on there somewhere...

lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

one of the best feelings in the world is getting up for sunset either in the mountains or on the beach, tiredness still lingering in your eyes, but the smell of guava juice / coffee / being outside is your only thought because you're too tired to think of anything else. and then, if you're in the mountains, you get the griddle started. bacon and eggs on the horizon. by the ocean it's saltwater and crisp ocean air. and god willing, bacon and eggs there too. i need a vacation man.

i think we can safely say that over population is a direct result of many negative things in life - including the removal of:

massive properties with huge acre gardens

waking up by the beach (house near sea)

available jobs

higher paying jobs

better education from more resources

more freetime by less work needed from higher pay

more productivity by having more free time

earlier retirement

more time for love from work load

less accidents due to being over worked

i could go on but i'm basically repeating myself but yeah... kill yourself so i can be happier.

Guest abusivegeorge

one of the best feelings in the world is getting up for sunset either in the mountains or on the beach, tiredness still lingering in your eyes, but the smell of guava juice / coffee / being outside is your only thought because you're too tired to think of anything else. and then, if you're in the mountains, you get the griddle started. bacon and eggs on the horizon. by the ocean it's saltwater and crisp ocean air. and god willing, bacon and eggs there too. i need a vacation man.

Come ot England, take a vacation in Cornwall.

Guest Rambo

i think we can safely say that over population is a direct result of many negative things in life - including the removal of:

available jobs

higher paying jobs

earlier retirement

i could go on but i'm basically repeating myself but yeah... kill yourself so i can be happier.

We aren't even slightly overpopulated. We never have been. It's just easier to think like that instead of actually putting in the effort to sustain our shit.

To put it better, you could say we are close to being overpopulated in our present condition but under the right circumstances (using technology and bit of teamwork) the Earth could accomodate many, many, many times the population we have now.

Guest tht tne

available jobs

higher paying jobs

earlier retirement

We aren't even slightly overpopulated. We never have been. It's just easier to think like that instead of actually putting in the effort to sustain our shit.

To put it better, you could say we are close to being overpopulated in our present condition but under the right circumstances (using technology and bit of teamwork) the Earth could accomodate many, many, many times the population we have now.

i don't know why there are so many people now... most of them are idiots

Guest Rambo

The point is, we look at it like there are too many people instead of realizing how much we fucking suck at managing what we have. It actually pisses me off (a little bit )when i hear people talk about overpopulation.

Guest tht tne

The point is, we look at it like there are too many people instead of realizing how much we fucking suck at managing what we have. It actually pisses me off (a little bit )when i hear people talk about overpopulation.

i see that you're saying it's a cop-out but don't you agree that we could do without a large majority of the population?

Guest Rambo

There are lot of idiots but there's not much you can do about it other than encourage clever people to have sex lol

Guest abusivegeorge

There are lot of idiots but there's not much you can do about it other than encourage clever people to have sex lol

lol

Guest joshier

I never said management wouldn't solve it but the fact is the way stuff is right now is the way stuff is (amount of jobs, houses..) and that won't change anytime soon.

However if we instead gave higher benefits for people with only 1 child we might start seeing numbers slowly fall and for all the next generation, life quality may steadily improve.

Guest theSun

I never said management wouldn't solve it but the fact is the way stuff is right now is the way stuff is (amount of jobs, houses..) and that won't change anytime soon.

However if we instead gave higher benefits for people with only 1 child we might start seeing numbers slowly fall and for all the next generation, life quality may steadily improve.

"the way stuff is won't change any time soon"?

the way stuff is changes every single day. why? technology.

Archived