IGNORED

Love flows regardless..

Guest sirch

Guest ruiagnelo

Merck, what a track! How i love it!! This version is cool too :music:

First time i see that picture tho, they seem a bit younger and ed has a different haircut.

Despite what the dogsquad is saying, its really good that these tracks are flowing. Doglove is reaching the people out there.

Guest sirch

Despite what the dogsquad is saying, its really good that these tracks are flowing. Doglove is reaching the people out there.

IS saying? are they still whinging on? lol

i haven't even read any of it tbh, i got better things to do, in the South East sunshine :)

and it's hardly a "Dog Squad".. it's just a tiny group of net hanger's on, and Martin Dusts' minions.... so who cares :)

Guest ruiagnelo

Their current work is pretty good but its missing one thing: melody. That's why it's more dance oriented and club thing. And that's why we don't like it that much, but we have got to respect it the way it is.

I am not defending them as i am not defending WATMM. We just need to keep things clear.

The current dog is going pretty well but will have an end, because it's not sufficiently revolutionary or creative. Past dog is timeless.

Guest sirch

the Love for the original Handley/Turner Black Dog still flows regardless.. it's out there Big Time and lives on in Plaid and all their fans :D

Guest sirch

Their current work is pretty good but its missing one thing: melody. That's why it's more dance oriented and club thing. And that's why we don't like it that much, but we have got to respect it the way it is.

nah you don't have to respect it at all. you can say, think, believe what you want. it's 2010, not the middle ages. :)

The current dog is going pretty well but will have an end, because it's not sufficiently revolutionary or creative. Past dog is timeless.

yeah. they've had a good innings release-wise over the last 5 or so years, but i agree i don't think it'll last unless they do something radically different.. or keep knocking out the more dancey minimal techo shtuffs for clubs.. and live off live gigs/ DJ'ing ??

MFRA was pretty different tho to the previous album.. so will be interesting to see where they go next i suppose......

Guest ruiagnelo

nah you don't have to respect it at all. you can say, think, believe what you want. it's 2010, not the middle ages. :)

I think you have to respect it, but not necessarily like it. That makes you a real critic. In my opinion.

MFRA has an interesting concept. I wonder if they are able to come up with more concepts for albums or just go back to Radio Scarecrow / Further Vexations style.

Guest ruiagnelo

still no second tape?

(ima watching you like a hawk)

You are the guy that just drops in when there are tapes.

It will be here soon.

Guest sirch

I think you have to respect it, but not necessarily like it. That makes you a real critic. In my opinion.

MFRA has an interesting concept. I wonder if they are able to come up with more concepts for albums or just go back to Radio Scarecrow / Further Vexations style.

hmmmmmmmm, so do you respect, say, Britney Spears, in the same way as that !? :)

Guest sirch

still no second tape?

(ima watching you like a hawk)

think you'll need to ask Mr. Boredroom for that! i don't think it'll be put up in public after what happened last time!!!!

i have it already and it's fucking wikkid lol, better than the first ;D

Guest sirch

maybe i'll anonymously upload some of the tracks to youtube, like that other guy did. hmmmmm? :)

Guest ruiagnelo

maybe i'll anonymously upload some of the tracks to youtube, like that other guy did. hmmmmm? :)

I approve that mate :music:

Guest sirch

First time i see that picture tho, they seem a bit younger and ed has a different haircut.

couple more rare(?) pictures for you here mate :)

Guest sirch

Yogodel

imontoyoutoo

you guys's's space bars are fucked btw

youhavetoomuchssssesssandwhereisthatsecondtape

you need new laptops for your webcam studio mate lol your keyboard is knackered. tell all the girls to wash their hands, and their keyboards! :P

Guest ruiagnelo

couple more rare(?) pictures for you here mate :)

Wow, thanks mate!

Guest sirch

no worries at all dude :)

i'd like to know what year that was in those photos.... including the one above, of them sat down..

but i'd hazard a guess and say that that one was maybe around 2000? cos i remember Ed used to have long hair..

and i remember seeing him pretty drunk at a bar getting in 3 pints of lager and then trying to carry them back to the stage, lol

and this was in early-ish 2000, and he still had the longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg longggggggggggggggggggggggg hair then. how very 90's, hehe :)

Archived