IGNORED

Best way to not sell a car AKA "the swagger wagon"

impakt

Guest disparaissant

man when i watch things that are just awful i usually feel embarrassed for the people in them somehow, like sympathetic embarrassment or something. not so with this video. i just want them both to die.

There's something about the combination of the incredibly vacant wide-eyed stare that guy has and the position of his lower jaw when he opens his mouth...that makes me want to strangle the fucking life out of him while his children and wife watch in horror. I don't even know. :facepalm:

Guest ruiagnelo

man when i watch things that are just awful i usually feel embarrassed for the people in them somehow, like sympathetic embarrassment or something. not so with this video. i just want them both to die.

Do the same i as i do: stop watching as soons as possible. The sooner it's over, the less you think about it after. It really works.

I don't even remember what this thread is about already.

milf imo

meh

Guest tht tne

milf imo

meh

don't know if anyone remembers that time i made autechre/squarepusher mixtapes for my friend jenny, but that blonde reminds me of her so... milf

Guest tht tne

I'm sure adult people feel hip and in-touch when they say coolbeans.

every time an adult catches on to new slang, kids everywhere telepathically know to stop using it

Archived