IGNORED

How many kids do you have?

Guest tronicphace

124 members have voted

1. 1. Number of kids

• 6+

Sad to hear that about your lady dude, that's ridiculously young to have problems like that. And no offence meant to her or the kids in saying it can't be easy, was just thinking of the responsibility that goes with such a commitment (me being a man-child and all). You've clearly got a great thing going, good for you.

No offense taken man, I knew what you meant. In a way, it forces me to grow up a little, but by the same token, being a man-child myself, makes it easier to relate to the kids and get along with them. Occasionally I have to raise my voice, but rarely. Yeah, it sucks about her heart problem though. She should be getting the results of her stress test and echo-cardiogram soon though, so at least we should have some sort of plan of action.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have helped formed 1 babby. he recently won a programming competition for co-writing a DDR-style game in scratch complete with a dance mat connected via USB

matthew_scratch.jpg

everytime i see that pic i lol at giant-yet-somehow-undersized comedy cheque.

all that time spent on my knee looking at me doing internets via dialup from about 2 or 3 onwards paid off - who woulda thunk it? he kicks my ass in *fps of choice* on a regular basis. he's one of those kids who make playing MW2 an annoying ordeal (the kid with the mess of hair, not the speccy one).

Archived