IGNORED

Nice feet thread

gaarg

I started this in the nice tits thread and I kinda wanted to grow the thing a little bit.

So here I want to discuss nice, if possible beautiful feet/toes. I'm most interested in debating what kind of feet/toes look good and why. And if you feel that feet are disgusting for some reason, you are welcome to explain yourselves.

Oh, and lets not go shy on pics...

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

interesting OP......

way to kick (pun not originally intentional)((pun is of now in present time completely intended) things off with a bang

Guest Masonic Boom

I do like a well formed male foot. But it's quite difficult to qualify exactly what makes a well formed foot. I think it's more about the general arch and the proportional length of the toes... but mainly about the ankle. I once fell in love solely with a boy's ankles, back in high school.

Guest abusivegeorge

I must admit I do get off to watching a hot girl give a guy a footjob, but like where you can see her pussy, so she's giving the movement with her feet and you can just admire her legs and pussy while she works. As for being interested IN the actualy feet themselves, then nope not really. But I do like watching a footjob.

Guest dilbthelame

i've never understood feet fetishes (foot fetishi?). but i'm willing to be converted :D

edit: damn english

Funny, because footjobs lost me a few years back, while I really admire nicely-shaped feet as they are. I think it's one of those pieces of the body that's really special, mystical and all, because it's hidden most of the time and over on the floor far away...

I know people that have finger fetish, or ankle fetish, and it's true that probably every part of the body can be seen as aesthetic.

One interesting thing on toes is their lenght. Kokoon's toes are twice as long as mine :blink:

Feet can be erotic; they're highly sensitive and they're a little taboo given the idea that they're unclean or somehow degrading (as in, 'worship' of a foot is degrading, not the foot itself)-- there's the whole 'the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act' thing going on. Feet seem a little weird/transgressive as sexualized objects even though, relatively speaking, the whole thing is pretty tame. I'm not a shrink or anything, but I think that possibly plays into fetishes (at least in the more overblown examples you might see surfing the tubes) more than the aesthetics of the foot itself. At least for some guys/girls.

But I do think feet can be pretty/sexy, too. I can't really unpack that idea, though. There wouldn't be much of a market for pedicures and toenail polish (not to mention couture footwear that shows off toe "cleavage" and displays arches in dramatically anatomically-incorrect ways) if that weren't the case, so the foot-as-beautiful thing isn't quite as weird when it's not taken to the sniff-n-suck extremes of your average dirty old man extreme foot fetishist. Of course, if you look at

jimmy-choo-glenys-multi-strap-sandals-olivia-wilde-b-3.jpg

it's not hard to read some S&M subtext. But it's also aesthetically pleasing. So I dunno. Weird stuff going on re: feet.

I don't know what the fuck I'm on about obviously.

Guest Masonic Boom

Feet have an incredible amount of nerve endings on the bottom of them, they can have the same kind of sensitivity as one's hands and fingers, in terms of the delightful sensations of having them touched, massaged, licked, sucked. I like touching a partner's feet for the same reason that I like having my own feet attended to - giving pleasure can be as fun as receiving pleasure if you are mutually into the person you are giving pleasure to.

I think that feet look nice mostly because they *feel* nice.

I don't like those horrible torture-y looking shoes at all, though. Boots, though, boots are where it's at.

I don't like those horrible torture-y looking shoes at all, though. Boots, though, boots are where it's at.

It's weird, innit, though? Not only do they look like torture devices, they're basically ergonomic horrors. On the one hand, I don't want to read too much into the sexual politics of footwear, but there's some complex stuff going on there. Or not. Maybe everyone's just a closeted perv.

edit:

then, of course, you've got your

orig-9707741.jpg

Guest Masonic Boom

It's weird, innit, though? Not only do they look like torture devices, they're basically ergonomic horrors. On the one hand, I don't want to read too much into the sexual politics of footwear, but there's some complex stuff going on there. Or not. Maybe everyone's just a closeted perv.

There's loads and loads been written about the sexual politics of high heeled shoes. They're not designed for comfort, they're designed to lengthen the leg and make the calf look thinner, while at the same time, shifting one's balance so you have to thrust your derriere out or risk falling over when standing. They definitely lend themselves to a certain kind of stance while displays the female body in a certain way. (Also, the fact that it's incredibly difficult to walk in them does tie into the whole "rendering escape difficult/impossible" thing.) Also, long term wearing of the things damage women's feet and tendons. I have friends who actually find it hard to walk barefoot, they've fucked their feet up so badly always wearing, like 3" or higher heels. There's a lot of deeply weird gender-performative stuff going on in the wearing of them and in the viewer of them.

I think I probably just don't like them because I'm quite tall enough to start with, if I put on high heels, I start pushing 6 foot.

Guest Masonic Boom

^^^^^ I would love to be able to wear shoes like this. Well, maybe not so shiny, but still. I had a pair that were about knee high, back when I did the 60s thing. I don't get high heels, but lace-up boots are just... PHWOAR sexy.

il_fullxfull.59198487.jpg

What *ARE* those?!?!/ Those are beautiful, I would totally wear those. I thought they were henna tattooes at first, but are they lace, or Japanese rope bondage or what? They're really odd but really nice looking.

What I'd really like to see, is a young man wearing something like... this.

RL-Brickston+Boot,+1100.jpg

Riding crop optional, but that really would start to get a bit fetishy, perhaps.

There's loads and loads been written about the sexual politics of high heeled shoes. They're not designed for comfort, they're designed to lengthen the leg and make the calf look thinner, while at the same time, shifting one's balance so you have to thrust your derriere out or risk falling over when standing. They definitely lend themselves to a certain kind of stance while displays the female body in a certain way. (Also, the fact that it's incredibly difficult to walk in them does tie into the whole "rendering escape difficult/impossible" thing.) Also, long term wearing of the things damage women's feet and tendons. I have friends who actually find it hard to walk barefoot, they've fucked their feet up so badly always wearing, like 3" or higher heels. There's a lot of deeply weird gender-performative stuff going on in the wearing of them and in the viewer of them.

I think I probably just don't like them because I'm quite tall enough to start with, if I put on high heels, I start pushing 6 foot.

Yeah, I realized after posting that that I do want to read more into the sexual politics of footwear.

Also, Boom, you don't have a High Tory fetish, do you? :biggrin:

Guest Masonic Boom

Sex with Tories is really transgressive, they're all into kinky shit they learned in boarding school. :spiteful:

Feet are so awkward looking and inelegant in my opinion. They're like big monkey hands or something.

But stuff like shrimping does feel pretty nice.

Archived