IGNORED

New work

encym

I uploaded a trck - more a jam actually, for lack of time - to Soundcloud: Abras

As always - love comments. I even considered the wish for more melody this time ;-)

simply add media tags. http://soundcloud.com/encym/abras-fu

Btw, really great track. Groove is amazing. I like it very much.

Thanks Adam! For the technical help and for the praise for my work. At least 60 % of that credit has to go to a certain Swedish drum computer manufacturer, without whom this wouldn't have come out the way it did, and it was great fun jamming this "on the fly", shifting hits to and fro and whatnot, while recording.

is it made entirely with machinedrum?

Yes, and mostly with ROM machines (i.e. samples I loaded onto the thing). There might also be a few of the internal sounds in there. I reckon I should use those more often as they can be modified dramatically. Would sound even more electronic I reckon.

very cool, man! makes it harder for me to stop myself from buyin one...

edit: and the melody is awesome! kind of foreboding.

Don't hold off from getting this instrument. It's really worth it. The only thing I regret is not having enough time to play it ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

If you enjoyed this, maybe my latest track, also done just on the MD, would be for you:

The Caffeine Drummer

Cheers!

Very much enjoyed the first one you posted up in here! It's kinda "jammy" as you say, but it is really well done.

Thanks a lot!

Archived