IGNORED

Ode To Able Sail

chaosmachine

Any evidence to support it being WARP, and not the Music70 boys behind the delays? I can't imagine what would cause WARP to delay one of their most profitable artists on the label...

I can't say it's Warp specifically who is behind the delay, seems unlikely indeed, but I can say fo shizzle that it's not :boc: who are delaying the shizzle. For this fact I lay my trust in MDG's quote: "the new album has been held up over the past year by one or two issues outwith the band's control, but it is finally coming out in 2010." So it seems unlikely :boc: is intentionally delaying their new output.

sauce: http://bocpages.org/wiki/Statements_from_Hexagon_Sun#December_2009

Any evidence to support it being WARP, and not the Music70 boys behind the delays? I can't imagine what would cause WARP to delay one of their most profitable artists on the label...

I can't say it's Warp specifically who is behind the delay, seems unlikely indeed, but I can say fo shizzle that it's not :boc: who are delaying the shizzle. For this fact I lay my trust in MDG's quote: "the new album has been held up over the past year by one or two issues outwith the band's control, but it is finally coming out in 2010." So it seems unlikely :boc: is intentionally delaying their new output.

sauce: http://bocpages.org/wiki/Statements_from_Hexagon_Sun#December_2009

Right. I forgot he said that!

It will be very interesting to find out what the delay is/was (although realistically I highly doubt if it has anything to do with rights or money, we'll never hear about it).

Perhaps WARP is afraid of releasing an album so different from their current output that's why it's been held back? Naaah...

Great track definitely has the :boc: vibe going on. Clone or not I like it. Gonna have to look into more of this guy, should hold me over til the new BoC is released.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived