IGNORED

Machete

essines

Guest Jimmy James

by the way jimmy j i'm moving down to victoria, well, tomorrow. i'm on the sunshine coast as i type this. you better hide your shit.

i hope you prepared yourself for victoria big city life by not wearing shoes for the entire month of june!

you'll be even more hippier then usual. and no one'll tease you about your hairdoo...

saw TOOL friday. twas awesome. made me think of this place

Guest Drahken

they dont even have a movie theater in essiness's village! i'll probably have to call him on the telephone and recreate the best scenes i can remember

"and then he took out huge knife, almost sword looking thing"

wait a second! you're crafty! i see what you're doing :blink:

Machete casts "arm slice 9", which has no effect. The criminal escapee runs, but Knuckles uses his "slow 6" ability to increase the friction beneath the escapee's shoes by a factor of 7. Machete approaches the escapee and casts "huge knife, almost sword looking +5" with superior effect.

by the way jimmy j i'm moving down to victoria, well, tomorrow. i'm on the sunshine coast as i type this. you better hide your shit.

i hope you prepared yourself for victoria big city life by not wearing shoes for the entire month of june!

you'll be even more hippier then usual. and no one'll tease you about your hairdoo...

saw TOOL friday. twas awesome. made me think of this place

got a free ticket to the edmonton show. was a fucking blast! tool is good shit.

looks lame, why'd they have to camp it up in the voice over. Classic revenge/vigilante flicks are a serious business, and there aren't enough of them being made.

I would say that there is a 90% chance that this film will piss me off.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I hope its better than grindhouse Death Proof.

Fizd

... Death Proof: Directed and Written by Quentin Tarantino

but yeah Planet Terror was fun

Guest Jimmy James

I hope its better than grindhouse Death Proof.

Fizd

... Death Proof: Directed and Written by Quentin Tarantino

but yeah Planet Terror was fun

YEAH!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Yeah I think most people are aware there was a previous thread about it but it was started because of the fake trailer

Its still technically jazzband but essimess titling the thread Machete - for real alludes to the fact that there was a previous discussion or two about this before but now this shit is really going down.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest bundle of sticks

there was supposed to be a lot more scenes of mexicans brutally eviscerating americans with giant machetes but then alex jones freaked out and so the director took out a lot of it

true story

• 4 weeks later...
Guest no carrier

so who went and saw this? evidently nobody, as i think it made 11 million over the weekend.

it delivered where i thought it would, and it's good to see that lindsay lohan was given the role she was born to play and has reached the point of her career where she's going to be naked to pay the bills. surprisingly nice nipples i must confess.

that said, there was badassedness running around and the violence did make me LOL and whatnot and i think he ended up nailing every principle female character, so all in all it was much better than the lot of movies out there, just not quite the movie i hoped it would be. i wished there was no love interest and less focus on politics and the family, but then again, they do have to make this movie appeal to normal people.

btw i don't think i'll spoil it even with a tag, but this movie wins the award for most creative means of descending down a story of a building. fucking a!

naturally, the end teased his return, but if this movie doesn't make shit, welp, so much for that.

Guest Wall Bird

It was everything I wanted and more.

The music was great on this one. Robert Rodriguez has a great track record when it comes to super awesome title sequences with music that pumps me up (Sin City, Planet Terror, Machete).

there was supposed to be a lot more scenes of mexicans brutally eviscerating americans with giant machetes but then alex jones freaked out and so the director took out a lot of it

true story

i almost fell out of my chair today when i went to drudgereport.com clicked on a link about machete and it took me to prisonplanet

true story

• 3 months later...

Archived