IGNORED

I just ordered this

Guest happycase

Guest disparaissant

no you cant be an ac fan without having an objective view on their stuuf. every ac fan over reacts to anything negative said about them

keep fightin that hyperbole with more hyperbole, jules

:P

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i'm not interested in seeing the film at all but hearing 2 tracks from the soundtrack made me want to get that for sure. is it available separately? i always thought it was movie only as the band want the visuals to be integral to the sound

no you cant be an ac fan without having an objective view on their stuuf. every ac fan over reacts to anything negative said about them

keep fightin that hyperbole with more hyperbole, jules

:P

heh, point taken. :trashbear:

i'm not interested in seeing the film at all but hearing 2 tracks from the soundtrack made me want to get that for sure. is it available separately? i always thought it was movie only as the band want the visuals to be integral to the sound

i am pretty sure they said they wont release it separately. i think they should, it certainly stands on its own.

i just finished listening to broadcast and the focus group and am a couple of tracks into the soundtrack to this. they're strangely similar. it's very nice.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the dvd arrived in the mail today along with the macc & dgohn cd. will watch later with sennheiser headphones on.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

just watched it. I can see why they don't want to release the soundtrack separately. it's hard to tell the music from the foley-type sounds or stuff done specifically for the film. I wonder how much was recorded before the visuals were assembled and how much after. my favorite part was probably the gyrating colored static. oh and marshmallow time!

Archived