IGNORED

Got Photoshop?

chaosmachine

Guest ruiagnelo

Wasn't happy with the way it looked, so I just redesigned the entire site.

For reference, here's the old look:

EjnxM.png

Looking better now, definitely!

• 3 weeks later...

I like what you've got there. I'm not sure how big a business this sort of thing is but it looks fairly decent work. I guess you are building the site yourself. Just one thing. I think you should get the different styles into the main frame that the user sees when navigating to your site.

Maybe play around with your layout and place a 2-3 column table for your designs with no need for the user to scroll.

Well done though!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Scrambled Ears

I work in graphic design and I have to say these are pretty damn sweet though i think you face a lot of competition seeing as how there are a lot of great free styles out there if you have the patience to look and think outside of the box. i really dig the glassworks and you have a good eye for softening the deliberateness of a pattern to make it appear natural. I have to admit I am contemplating whether to just purchase glassworks or splurge...congrats on the success

I work in graphic design and I have to say these are pretty damn sweet though i think you face a lot of competition seeing as how there are a lot of great free styles out there if you have the patience to look and think outside of the box. i really dig the glassworks and you have a good eye for softening the deliberateness of a pattern to make it appear natural. I have to admit I am contemplating whether to just purchase glassworks or splurge...congrats on the success

Thanks, there's definitely a lot of competition. It's an interesting market. Fortunately, most of my competitors are not very organized; they're hobbyists, not businesses.

I don't know Photoshop, but very nice... if I had it, I would definitely buy the metal and glass textures, fantastic work.

By the way, I happened on your site a while back through Google somehow when I was looking up photoshop stuff for a friend :ok:

Archived