IGNORED

Looking for a synth

Lucas

tx81z!

i just purchased and received one of these as of this wednesday, and i must say it is pretty badass. editing patches isn't quite as difficult as most everyone that is "in the know" seems to think, not to mention that the sounds are really cool. for the price that the tx81z fetches nowadays, i totally agree with what you say.

yeah. got mine a few months ago or something. the editing is easier than I thought. I think I bought mine for 70 bucks. I'm sure you can get it even cheaper if you want.

jeez.

antape: Age:21 years old Birthday:January 22, 1989 Gender: Male

I WAS BORN A WEEK AFTER

woow, and did you develop some telekinesis powers at the age of 3 just as I did ?! :cisfor:

Well, it won't get any more knobs but the MiniAK (or Micron, at least, sticking to what I actually know) is no more a preset synth than the Alpha Juno, or any other synth. The editing tools are right there and they're very comprehensive, and the OS makes it less painful than it could be by assigning editing categories to the keyboard (so you can, for example, press a key to go to the filter editing screen).

Ok, so I should reconsider my prejudice of the "presets oriented synths" because I just don't know anything about hardware synths. I just thought that no knobs means no parameters to modulate, but it doesn't seem to work this way.

Like somebody point out, I'm looking for something too complete for my budget (actually my budget could be a lot more but I want to save money for the next year), so I've decided to wait a moment and when I'll be settled in a flat for a longer period, I'll begin to buy some hardware synths, like Alpha Junos for example.

The only thing I regret is that before this time, I'll had to keep making music with my computer, and my electribe (which I barely never use together). The thing is that since I have the Electribe, I feel the software way more difficult, less direct. But the Electribe can't lead you to a clean sound as soon as you have more than a few tracks playing together. That's why I think I'm going to use it more as a "draft song maker". Anyway these are just personal thoughts and have no direct link to the current topic

Archived