4. My Plants Are Dead

5. Love Or Prison

6. Oslo

7. Penny Sparkle

8. Everything Is Wrong

9. Black Guitar

10. Spain

LEAKED

a bit disappointing on the first listen, and yet it seems like there's something great about it all..something i couldn't seem to attune to. very beautiful subtle music done with very unsubtle production. "will there be stars" and "penny sparkle" are the weakest, "everything is wrong" and "spain" are fantastic, others are average-good..

thanks for the heads up, didn't know they had something on the way

Guest beatfanatic

pretty weak. i'll listen to it again, but it's their worst album. i miss the old noisy blonde redhead.

well their last album "23" wasn't really "noisy" perse but I loved it. The new one is just too mellow for me. Nothing really sticks out on the first couple of listens.

i was talking about pre - misery is a butterfly, which is definitely a noisy and dissonant sound. their last three albums have been more baroque pop and now they've become sort of a dream pop band, which is fine. i just liked them more before.

this album is really weak though. 23 at least had some urgency to it. this is putting me to sleep.

Archived