Guest mohamed

Guest mohamed

hello

'conceptually' this is an attempt to emerge organized sound from a lower strate

realistically i'm checking how distant i can hear. and drum mutes :cisfor:

what your thoughts, watmmears?

My link

Guest Sprigg

Only really have time to listen to a couple tracks right now, but I gotta say it's fantastic stuff. Sandwich Acid is pure win, and Untitled 91 is decent as well, especially the last bit with the synth melody.

Will listen to the rest later, fo sho. :braindance:

EDIT: feels like you could take Bit further, perhaps lengthen it and develop it into a kickass driving acid-breakbeat-psychosis track.

Guest mohamed

thanks for listening lads

of course this is still in early stage

my goal is to be able to press buttons at the moment

not really after some particular form, music is an entity and it deserves to be treated so!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mohamed
EDIT: feels like you could take Bit further, perhaps lengthen it and develop it into a kickass driving acid-breakbeat-psychosis track.

check

see if it makes it

Love it. This track is a trip and a half for me, man. Solid. Almost puts me in a trance, and makes me wanna dance at the same time.

I'd personally throw in a bit more variation with the main synth melody as it does seem to get a little boring towards the middle-end, but overall I like it, and it's quite enjoyable. Maybe find a way to give it a less abrupt ending as well?

Guest mohamed

thanks a lot. sooner or later i'll have to give a try to melodies cos it's not my forte

no problem for the ending. i enjoy doing cool endings, i just didn't do it this time

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mohamed

hello

whats the best drum machine to use? i'm looking for an empty

one, usable like the reason redrum, mostly that lets me load

any audio sample. i want to add some other drum sound to the

traditional 808-909-303 sounds.

here's an example LAZY_TITLE

and a nice link i just found via soundcloud. check out the

first mix LAZY_TITLE

• 1 month later...
Guest mohamed

Love it. This track is a trip and a half for me, man. Solid. Almost puts me in a trance, and makes me wanna dance at the same time.

I'd personally throw in a bit more variation with the main synth melody as it does seem to get a little boring towards the middle-end, but overall I like it, and it's quite enjoyable. Maybe find a way to give it a less abrupt ending as well?

My link

Archived