IGNORED

Tapatalk worth the small amount of money?

spratters

I was just wondering if the iPhone app Tapatalk is worth getting. Is it easy/quick enough to use. I could do with having more to do when I'm out and about with time to kill.

I know it's not much money (about £2 if memory serves me correctly) but I am as tight as a 17 year old girls down belows at the moment.

All will change when I get my career going shortly.

I use tapatalk on my EVO. That way I don't have to worry about zooming in/out and stuff to read posts and navigate. I like it more than using the browser on my phone, even though the browser does a fine job.

I use tapatalk on my EVO. That way I don't have to worry about zooming in/out and stuff to read posts and navigate. I like it more than using the browser on my phone, even though the browser does a fine job.

That's the main reason for Tapatalk; some phones browsers aren't up to snuff, or users don't like zooming in and out - I think a dedicated app (or at least a mobile-friendly version) of a website is a great idea.

That's the main reason for Tapatalk; some phones browsers aren't up to snuff, or users don't like zooming in and out - I think a dedicated app (or at least a mobile-friendly version) of a website is a great idea.

I bought TapaTalk, installed it, tried it, and many images and emoticons don't load for me, so I haven't really used it much. I got it when I read you can do image uploads which would make it easier to post pics from my phone, but if you can't see the pics anyway, it makes it kind of pointless. Haven't tried the upload thing yet though.

I do like how it organizes everything. It's a great app, if only the pics and emotes would load.

Archived