IGNORED

Lets assume you are not real...

tontonz1

My friend (Lemurian Gypsy) and I recently started a project that morphed from a previous project we did last summer. So far we do live recordings of sounds and distort them through various filters with an underlayer of dark ambience from archived productions. We are hoping to expand into multiple facets of sound recording methods through practice and soundtests. One main aspect of the project will be that all the music and sounds used will be our own original work that we have created. We're hoping this project will disturb the darkest sections of your brain and unleash the parasites within your mind. Welcome to Duryodhana.

Our project's soundcloud -

Lemurian Gypsy's soundcloud -

We are looking for comments, criticisms, opinions, and otherwise whatever feelings you get from the song. Take it easy WATMM

Deltatones

P.S. If your interested in what you heard and would like to collaborate, feel free to PM me. We are always interested in listening to other people's work and adding that touch of psychosis to the blend.

Archived