IGNORED

Come on warrington

delet...

i mean Huddersfield Giants, good god. how damn embarrassing is that. There really isn't anything more sad than a useless member bandying about in the wrong direction, nao is there.

superleague is being broadcast here for the first time ...

Sorry , if i want to watch a gay orgy , i will use redtube

who in the wot nao ... (ala redwot ??)

mate but we're in the footy thread land here, and i'm blasted and half masted and trying to kick it through for a try ... supporting league in the same way i did when i was 17 and just happy to be a part of the 2nd carton fun and frivolity ...

can i explain the faux exuberance .. no ... is it justifiable .. probably not ... but still .. it's the same sensibility that brought this whole forum together yeah .. happiness and joy in the fact that some boy can play with his toy .. and who can argue with that my friend .. boxing awae on enee givn dae ..

Guest Dirty Protest

Was a ridiculous fight back of Rocky Balboa stature.

Dont know if you can watch this link, but heres possibly the best piece of sport all year, happen earlier this afternoon, genius and complete dickhead in equal measures. Shame it doesnt show the frame before, where is treats King like a chump. Balls

Dont know if you can watch this link, but heres possibly the best piece of sport all year, happen earlier this afternoon, genius and complete dickhead in equal measures. Shame it doesnt show the frame before, where is treats King like a chump. Balls

hardly a fight back given that they were in the lead when i started watching, eneewae, i'll check the link (which i can see) ..

I'm glad to see that in the 10 years since I last watched a snooker match, the top names have changed not a whit. LOL

Archived