IGNORED

Belle & Sebastian - write about love

Guest tht tne

Belle & Sebastian Write About Love (also known informally as Write About Love) is the upcoming eighth studio album by indie-pop group, Belle & Sebastian, slated to be released in late 2010. The album is the second collaboration between Belle & Sebastian and Tony Hoffer, who produced their previous album, The Life Pursuit.

1."I Didn't See It Coming"

2."Come On Sister"

3."Calculating Bimbo"

4."I Want The World to Stop"

5."Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John" (Featuring Norah Jones)

6."Write About Love" (Featuring Carey Mulligan)

7."I'm Not Living in the Real World"

8."Ghost of Rockschool"

9."Read the Blessed Pages"

10."I Can See Your Future"

11."Sunday's Pretty Icons"

12."Blue Eyes of a Millionaire" (download only bonus track)

13."Last Trip" (vinyl edition bonus track)

14."Suicide Girl" (vinyl edition bonus track)

• 3 weeks later...

I know that this music is not loved from everyone. the new album leaked, listening right now and loving it a whole lot !!

Guest disparaissant

yeah it leaked a while ago. i gave it a few plays but ugh. its not BAD, on a technical level. but they seem to have lost everything i liked about them. the life pursuit was pretty terrible as well IMO so yeah i dunno.

the title track is bangin' though.

Guest Greg Reason

I really liked Dear Catastrophe Waitress but I don't think they'll ever beat Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I really liked Dear Catastrophe Waitress but I don't think they'll ever beat Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant

fold your hands child is their worst album lol. the life pursuit was great. I'll be getting the new one.

fold your hands child is their worst album lol. the life pursuit was great. I'll be getting the new one.

I would tend to agree, though The Model and Nice Day for a Sulk are two of my favorite B&S songs....

Guest disparaissant

gave this another few listens and honestly i like everything but the title track even less. i dont know how that works. like i hate it even more as an album but that title track is just so fucking good!

Guest tht tne

i'm with you! the only downside to fold your hands imo is beyond the sunrise... more than made up for by women's realm and there's too much love

Oh God, Beyond The Sunrise is awful. I too really like Fold Your Hands, I love the melancholy baroque sound to it, it doesn't have much of the sense of humour of their others, but the strings and gentle songs and stuff make it really lovely. My third favourite B&S record.

Haven't got around to this yet. Fucking skint.

Archived