IGNORED

i will paypal you £3.48 right now

Plum

Guest Deep Fried Everything

yessir, from zelda one. i'd say it's a lamb or goats leg with some fat/muscle cut away on either end and then cooked over a fire.

yessir, from zelda one. i'd say it's a lamb or goats leg with some fat/muscle cut away on either end and then cooked over a fire.

congratulations! you've just won yourself £3.48

pm me your details please.

yeah yeah maybe this is some "lamb or goats leg with some fat/muscle cut away on either end and then cooked over a fire" or some "double ended chicken drumstick fyi."

BUT IT STILL IS MEAT ON A BONE. I was the first thus I won. Sorry guys. Nothing to see here anymore.

*awaits money*

Lynel_-_Blue_Front.gif

looks like some meat on some bone to me? what do you think deep fried everything, some meat on some bone?

edit: i bet it is some meat on some bone.

Lynel_-_Blue_Front.gif

looks like some meat on some bone to me? what do you think deep fried everything, some meat on some bone?

edit: i bet it is some meat on some bone.

What do you win?

babar is going to paypal me some meat on some bone.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: closed due to some meat on some bone.

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived